Monday, September 14, 2015

Personal Introduction Image

Typically, I give my file creations working titles - titles that tell me quickly what the file contains - versus meaningful names. However, if I were to name the image I created as my personal introduction image, I would name it "Snapshots." I like to think of our memories as snapshots in time. For instance, when I look back on a time in my life, I don't see flowing imagery similar to that seen in video but rather still snapshots - partial glimpses of one's life.

The images I have included in my personal introduction mirror the hobbies and interests I mentioned in my introduction. There is a photo of me, my husband, and our two youngest children on our first backpacking adventure. There is a photo of Billy Corgan, lead singer of Smashing Pumpkins, whom I saw in concert with my husband. There is a photo of the LA intersection of Fountain and Fairfax - a Greg Dulli reference. There is a photo of my husband and I outside of BC Place in Vancouver, Canada where we watched the US Women's team win the FIFA World Cup. And lastly, there is a photo of a bull fight we watched during our time in Okinawa, Japan; a bullfight different from any I have ever seen before.


Image File: snapshots-rboylan.jpg



~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment